Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New addition to the English Family!!

My brother Patrick married a wonderful woman on Oct 11th. It was a wonderful day, although a little windy it turned out to be a total blast!! My brother and Breanne have been friends for a while, before they started dating. She was with him through a lot of the tough times he endured, and has made him a stronger person. I am so grateful that Pat has his happy beginning, because he deserves it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My dad married them, he did such a great job!

Photobucket
Bres father passed away several years ago, so she was walked down the aisle by her step father and her grandpa

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our nephew Dylan was the ring bearer :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
With my sister Missy and My brother Patrick


Photobucket

All in all it was a wonderful celebration, and weddings always make me think of how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man!! It will be three years on November 26th!!

Much Love,
Kai




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so good in the pictures!! I am glad you got a blog so I can stay updated :)
~ Jess Carter